directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apacheds 1.5.1 schema's seem to be unknown
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:18:36 GMT
Hi Jeroen,

Not all these schemas are "enabled" even though they are packaged with the
distribution.  If you take a close look at a schema entry with an LDAP
browser you'll see a m-disabled attribute set to TRUE on some of them like
for example the nis schema.  If you set this attribute to FALSE or just
delete the attribute the schema will automatically come online without the
need for a restart.

Give that a try and let us know if that helps.

Alex