directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with embedding ApacheDS in an application and Triggers
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 18:30:12 GMT
Hi Okpe,

Using ApacheDS in embedded mode is easy as using its LDAP Context Factory
for JNDI. Although not directly related here is an extensive example:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

For Triggers see a few examples here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/core-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/TriggerServiceITest.java?view=markup

Good luck.