directory-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Schema Import not available
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:12:13 GMT
Hi Chris,

I think this is because you don't have any Schema project opened.

You should first create a Schema Project in the Schema Editor perspective
and then try to import the eduPerson OpenLDAP schema file.

The import and export wizards should be disabled when there's no open
project. I'll add a Jira about that.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot