directory-users mailing list archives

From Kashif Ali Siddiqui <ksiddi...@folio3.com>
Subject Need help in performing SASL BIND with ApacheDS 5.1 using GSSAPI mechanism
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 05:42:53 GMT
Hi,

I have followed each and every step mentioned in the page
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/howto-do-sasl-gssapi-authentication-to-apacheds.html

to setup a LDAP server with GSSAPI and as a KDC server. The problem is
that I am unable to pass through step 18. I have successfully kinit the
user, but unable to ldapsearch on the ApacheDS server.

My environment is
Client: RHES3, MozillaLDAP v6.0.4, Cyrus SASL 2.1.22
Server: WinXP, ApacheDS 1.5.1

At the step#18, I got the following error

                _ldap_search: Unavailable critical extension
                ldap_search: additional info: Unsupport critical
                control: 2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.18_

I will be thankful I someone kindly troubleshoot the problem here.

Kashif Ali Siddiqui