directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Vriesman" <linuxifica...@gmail.com>
Subject apacheds 1.5.1 schema's seem to be unknown
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:43:13 GMT
Hi all,

I've installed apacheds 1.5.1, seems to work fine.

When I look under ou=schema, there are a lot of schema's, almost all the
objectClasses I need are there.

However, when I try to add something, it doesn't seem to know the schema's.

When I do:

directory:~# ldapsearch -h localhost -p 10389 -D "uid=admin,ou=system" -x -w
**pass** -b "cn=schema" -s base "(objectclass=subschema)" objectclasses

I get 85 objectclasses, I can add simple things to the tree, e.g. an
ou=something.

When I try to add something with e.g. sambaSamAccount, apacheds doesn't know
about the samba3 schema.

For the apacheds version 1.0 the schema's needed to be added to the
server.xml, but for as far as I think I understand 1.5.1 only needs the info
under ou=schema, or am I missing something?

Hope someone here knows what I'm doing wrong.

This is the list of objeclasses which are known to my apacheds 1.5.1:

'domain'
'device'
'organizationalRole'
'collectiveAttributeSubentry'