directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] How to modify an entry's objectClass in Studio?
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:21:18 GMT
Hi Alex,

not an easy way right now. The only way is to define an LDIF using the
Batch Operation wizard.

There is already an issue about that:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-153

I think we need a wizard to add/remove object classes in a first step
and to edit the attributes in a second step. I think we could reuse the
"New Entry" wizard for that.

Regards,
Stefan