directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Maybe not a Database Format Question) in Upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.5.1
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 00:34:33 GMT
Hi Ben,

I think there is a problem when you try to read a 1.0 database with a
1.5 version : the way data are serialized is different.

We didn't have written a convertor yet for the 1.5 version, but you can
still export a 1.0 database using an LDIF export followed by an LDIF
import in a 1.5 database.

This is something we may add to ADS 2.0 : a way to migrate data from 1.0
to 2.0.

Sorry for that ...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny