directory-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: (Maybe not a Database Format Question) in Upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.5.1
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:10:09 GMT
Ok, so maybe it is a problem created by upgrading.  The class that is
being searched for is:

org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SerializableComparator

however, the class that is now available using 1.5.1 is:

org.apache.directory.server.schema.SerializableComparator

Any help on conversion tactics?
-Ben