directory-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: (Maybe not a Database Format Question) in Upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.5.1
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 18:32:39 GMT
I'm using Tomcat 5.5 and Maven2 for the builds.  The reference to the
apacheds-schema-registries-1.5.1jar file seems to be getting there, and
the jar package has the class...  So it may not be an upgrade issue, but
a configuration issue...  Still, any help as to why the
ClassNotFoundException is thrown would be nice.  The jar gets into the
WEB-INF/lib directory too...

-Ben