directory-users mailing list archives

From zhangzhongliang <zhangzho...@neusoft.com>
Subject Error when open configuration file
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:58:11 GMT
Hi,
I installed the "apacheds-1.0.2-win32-setup" and
"Apache_Directory_Studio_1.0.1_Windows" to learn more about LDAP knowledge
and JNDI techs.I installed them by default.After Installation,I started the
Apache Directory Studio tool,and double click the Example in the Connections
view,and then the DIT appears at the LDAP Browser view.
I followed the "ApacheDS v1.0 Basic User's Guide" and want to view the
configuration file of ApacheDS example instance,so I did the following
operations:

Apache DS--->Open Configuration File...

While,an error occurred with the following error message in the popup
dialog:

An error occurred when reading the file.
Connection time out:connect Nested exception:Connection time out:connect

I tried this operation many times,no matter at home or my office,the result
is the same.
I want to check if there is a log file in the Studio tool,but I found none.

I think the "Apache DS--->Open Configuration File..." will give me a view of
structural frame of the configuration file,but now I can not use it.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks a lot!