directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question: is apacheds suitable for client side use?
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:06:07 GMT
When you embed ADS, you don't have any configuration file : you have
to set up the config programatically.

The closest documentation you can have about this is :
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

and
http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/embedding-apacheds.html

(which is really old and related to ADS 1.0 so far)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,