directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] upper/lowercase {crypt} at beginning of userPassword
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:19:33 GMT
Hi Martin,

I think you should use {crypt}, and not {CRYPT}, due to some code we
have in the server :

            if ( "crypt".equals( algorithm ) )

This is a _bad_ piece of code, and will be fixed to :

            if ( "crypt".equalsignorecase( algorithm ) )

Now, we may have the opposite pb in Studio.

I gonna check that.

Can you fill a JIRA ?

Thanks !

--