directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 1.5.1] unable to search for uniqueMember
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:38:09 GMT
Hi,

1.5.0 was buggy, so we released 1.5.1

1.5.1 is much more strict regarding search requests, and this is why
what was possible with the old version is not anymore allowad.

Again, doing a seach with (uniqueMember=uid*) is _not_ allowed by the
LDAP specification. At best, you should get an empty list.

Substring search are valid for strings. A DN is not as string.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,