directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Running inside JBoss with data storage
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:06:25 GMT
Hi,

a LDIF is loaded only once, as we store into the DIT the date it has
been loaded. Remember that data are remanent in the database.

Regarding the version: number, this is a mandatory - even if not used
- part of a ldif file, accordingly to the LDIF specification
(http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2849.txt). It should contain the
LDIF format version :

ldif-file                = ldif-content / ldif-changes
ldif-content             = version-spec 1*(1*SEP ldif-attrval-record)
ldif-changes             = version-spec 1*(1*SEP ldif-change-record)
version-spec             = "version:" FILL version-number
version-number           = 1*DIGIT
                           ; version-number MUST be "1" for the
                           ; LDIF format described in this document.

Emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,