directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Running inside JBoss with data storage
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 17:15:05 GMT
Hi !

The data are stored in a place you can change by replacing the
WorkingDirectory when initializing the server. In the following code,
took from the wiki page, you can see that it's set to the content of
"javax.servlet.context.tempdir". It can be whatever you want, you just
have to call the cfg.setWorkingDirectory() method with the place which
fits your need :

        // Determine an appropriate working directory
        ServletContext servletContext = evt.getServletContext();
        File workingDir = (File) servletContext
                .getAttribute("javax.servlet.context.tempdir");

        try {
            MutableServerStartupConfiguration cfg = new
MutableServerStartupConfiguration();
            cfg.setWorkingDirectory(workingDir);

Hope it helps

--