directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging LDAP requests
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:14:37 GMT
Hi Olivier,

On 10/9/07, Olivier Schmitt <schmitt@metaintegration.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the tips, I have put this in my config file, but it doesn't
> seem
> to be working correctly.
> Yes, I am using WinXP, do you think there are issue with log4j
> specifically
> on windows?

Yeah I'm afraid there might be.  Perhaps the log4j.properties configuration
is not
being picked up by how the installer is setting things up to point the
server to it's
home directory.  Hence the reason why your configuration changes are not
being
felt.

Chris you have any ideas on what could be going on in Windows with correctly
picking up the right log4j configuration from the install home?  Perhaps
Olivier is
not configuring the right log4j.properties in the proper server instance?

Thanks,
Alex