directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 1.5.1] failed to unbind session properly error message
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:40:48 GMT
Hi Markus,

There is some synchronization issue and this is documented in JIRA.  It's a
problem we
could not get to before the release.  It only seems to happen when unbinding
however it's
harmless and should not effect the operation of the server, hence why we did
not fix it
immediately since this 1.5.1 release was a feature release.

Sorry about it - we should take care of it in the next release or some time
down the line
before a 2.0.

Alex