directory-users mailing list archives

From Shaohua Ma <m...@appliedbiosystems.com>
Subject Re: Question: is apacheds suitable for client side use?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:57:09 GMT
Great. But how do you make sure the configurations are not exposed to the
end user? Could you point me to a document?

Thanks.

Shaohua

From
"Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject
Re: Question: is apacheds suitable for client side use?
Date
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:17:19 GMT
hi,

I don't see any problem with this approach, as ADS is an embeddable
server. Just be aware that the server size is 6 Mbytes big, and will
eat some memory (64 Mbytes seems correct). You will also have to
provision users' grants on the client.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,