directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apacheds.us...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 1.5.1] unable to search for uniqueMember
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:19:29 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I am a little bit confused! Why is search request not allowed? You said
that "... there is no SUBSTRING MatchingRule defined for this attribute
type... " but:

on an installed apacheds-1.5.0 using my own DouglasHoldingPartition same
to the one that can be downloaded from the URL shown below it is
possible for me to do such a search

on an installed apacheds-1.5.1-snapshot that Alex Karasulu built for me
in mid of July when I had probs with the apacheds-tools I am able to do
a uniqueMember search on my partition.

Maybe a simple explanation for me? That I am able to understand?

TIA
Markus