directory-users mailing list archives

From Douglas Atique <tellmebout-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject ApacheDS as the backend for OSGi R4 UserAdmin service
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:43:18 GMT
Hi,
I am very interested in both OSGi and LDAP for a Proof-on-Concept implementation of a large
multiuser system in Java. I have heard that ApacheDS provides an implementation of the OSGi
UserAdmin service backed by its LDAP directory and I would very much like to use it in my
project. However, I haven't found any references other than a mailing list post that mentions
it and a presentation by the same person.
I would like to know if this is really available and what its current status is.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Douglas