directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS as the backend for OSGi R4 UserAdmin service
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:38:03 GMT
I don't think this was ever released but it could still be in SVN
somewhere.  We are resurrecting the OSGi effort for Apache Directory Server
2.0 but I think we are going to start from scratch and do it as a team so
that we can all learn and support the effort.

Aside from this, I am also just starting to work on implementing
Configuration Admin, User Admin, and possibly some other OSGi services on
top of Apache Directory as both local and remote services.  Unfortunately
you are probably a few months to early to benefit from any of these efforts,
so keep watching and maybe we will have something in Q1 next year that may
be of benefit to you.

Thanks,
Chris