directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding a domain
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 05:12:57 GMT
The problem is that there is no partition created to store the data for
dc=sina (or dc=sina,dc=com).  The default config has a partition
specifically for dc=example,dc=com and anything underneath it, so you need
to create a partition for your data.  I recommend copying the
"examplePartitionConfiguration" section in your server.xml file and changing
the suffix to dc=sina,dc=com.  You will also have to change the id of this
bean and add that bean id to the partitionConfigurations section of the
configuration bean.

After this, you will be able to add entries to dc=sina,dc=com .

Good luck,
Chris