directory-users mailing list archives

From "Sura, Bhupesh" <Bhupesh.S...@us.widerthan.com>
Subject ApacheDS version 1.0.2 or 1.5.1 to use?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:12:40 GMT
Hi,

We are planning to use apacheDS for our project unix platform. As I
understood from the wiki is 1.0.2 is the stable release and 1.5.0 and
1.5.1 are development / beta releases and the next stable release would
be 2.0. Is that correct?
The features I am currectly looking for are
    Simple authentication
    Custom schema ( custom objectClasses and attributes )
    Custom partition
I am assuming that the ApacheDS 1.0.2 provides the functionality.

Lastly will the ldap browser Apache Directory Studio 1.0.1 work with
ApacheDS 1.0.2?

Thanks
Bhupesh