directory-users mailing list archives

From Przemyslaw Rudzki <er...@erace.pl>
Subject Re: Logging LDAP requests
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 07:45:04 GMT
BTW. How can I get rid of those warnings when running ApacheDS inside
JBoss?

09:41:27,128 INFO  [STDOUT] [09:41:27] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition] -
Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute
1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.1.2.3
09:41:27,133 INFO  [STDOUT] [09:41:27] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition] -
Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute objectClass
09:41:27,136 INFO  [STDOUT] [09:41:27] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition] -
Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute
1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.1.2.1
09:41:27,138 INFO  [STDOUT] [09:41:27] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition] -
Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute
1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.1.2.6
09:41:27,140 INFO  [STDOUT] [09:41:27] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition] -
Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute
1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.1.2.7
09:41:27,142 INFO  [STDOUT] [09:41:27] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition] -
Using default cache size of 100 for index on attribute
1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.1.2.4

I have tried the following stuff:

log4j.logger.org.apache.directory.server.core.*=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.BTreePartition=INFO

But it does not work as expected.

/p