directory-users mailing list archives

From gjd...@comcast.net
Subject LDAP configuration
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:21:23 GMT
I am trying to build an active directory that would  be used my PACS test system.  I have searched
around on the internet for server.xml examples, but have not found any that I could use to
follow.  I have apacheds 1.5 installed on my test box.  Would anyone have a server.xml sample
that I could follow to build this list.  I an new to the world of active directories.  I am
using the Apacheds 1.5 application on XP. I have also installed the Apache studio.
Thanks,
Jeffrey