directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apple address book unable to connect to the ldap server
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:40:02 GMT
Hi,

could you provide some more info ?

ADS version
Thunderbird version

Otherwise, you may setup some logs in the server. If you can connect
to the server using Apache Directory Studio and see the entries, or
via ldapsearch, then it's likely that you missed some point in
thunderbird configuration.

Could you tell us what kind of configuration you set in Thunderbird ?

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,