directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and ADS
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:22:36 GMT
Hi Anders, Ben,

do you think we should update our site to warn our users about this
little subtility ? I really want to have the best possible tutorial
for such usage.

Just let me know, and if you want to propose some modification to the
current tutorial, I will obviously inject them on the site.

Thanks a lot !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,