directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and ADS
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:56:34 GMT
Hi !

may be you didn't imported any address in the server ? You should
define those existing address in a LDIF file (see section 2 of the
tutorial), and inject them into the server. For new addresses, I think
they should be directly created into ADS, so it should not be a
problem.

I admit that the tutorial deserve a little bit more explanation...

Anyone can test this configuration ?

Thanks !

--
Regards,