directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Release]don't know apache directory service 1.5.0 how to start up
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 18:35:20 GMT
NP give these installers a try here
http://people.apache.org/~ccustine/installers .

They are not blessed (0fficial) yet but you can give em a try and see how
this goes.
If you cannot set the jre/jdk the just open up the apacheds.conf file in
conf directory
of the install home and set the following variable to the proper path as I
have done:

wrapper.java.command=/usr/bin/java

BTW your chat like replies are just fine for this list you are doing nothing
wrong.

HTH,
Alex