directory-users mailing list archives

From Rune.Engs...@tine.no
Subject ApacheDS and unittest
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:01:45 GMT

Hi

I following the description as found here:
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html

and trying to setup ApacheDS for unit testing.

The example uses version 1.0, but I am trying to use the 1.5.1 version.

Everything works fine up to "Adding your own schema"

When I copy-paste the following:

Set<AbstractBootstrapSchema> schemas = configuration.getBootstrapSchemas();
        schemas.add( new DemoSchema() );

        configuration.setBootstrapSchemas(schemas);

I get a compilation error.

the configuration.setBootstrapSchemas method is no longer available.

I've tried to dig in the javadocs etc, but I'm not able to find solve how
to create custom schemas.

Is there anyone who knows how to get around this - i.e refactor this code
to version 1.5.1 of ApacheDS?

Source code, pom.xml, test-source etc can be posted if necessary.

Regards
Rune Engseth