directory-users mailing list archives

From hirot <stickysoybe...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache DS 1.5.1 for JUnite tests
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:30:47 GMT
Does anybody successfully start ADS 1.5.1 within your JUnit test case ?
While I start up and shutdown ADS 1.5.0 in my JUnit test case, the startup
configuration has been changed in ADS 1.5.1 and the document (
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html)
has not been updated yet.
I'd like to convert following ADS 1.5.0 based startup code to ADS
1.5.1compliant one.
            MutableServerStartupConfiguration cfg = new
MutableServerStartupConfiguration();
            cfg.setPartitionConfigurations(partitionCfg);
            cfg.setWorkingDirectory(new File(ldapWorkDirectory));
            cfg.setEnableNetworking(true);
            cfg.setLdapPort(adsPort);
            cfg.setAllowAnonymousAccess(anonymousAccess);
            cfg.setAccessControlEnabled(false);
I found out MutableStartupConfiguration in ADS 1.5.1, but I'm not sure how
to set the LDAP port and enable networking with
MutableStartupConfiguration...

Thanks.
Hiro