directory-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Yangthur" <yest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] confusing with ladp schema and usage
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:08:39 GMT
could you directly told me that the assumeing which i asked above is
right or wrong(about dn ,rdn ,in the DIT,and when to indicate the dn
and rdn in the schema)

becasue i have low english level present,so i like ask rather than
research by my self(excuse me, you sould trust me on that i had
research a little and fronted confusing....),don't think those
questions are too simple for you to answer.

thanks your adviced books ,  i'll try to read if there is no directly
answer any more.

--
Johnny Yangthur