directory-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Yangthur" <yest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hi,some page of <Basic User's Guide> doesn't work
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 16:06:01 GMT
 it seems that you guys really attention those pages, could i gave a
screen-sanpshoot of the appearance of this page display in ie7(and 6) in the
attachment?

i don't wan't to persuade you to use or codeing in ie dialect, but someone
initial practice from ie (the tag,the dom,the css, the javascript(Jscript))
will hard to switch to firefox.

as my apinion,the msdn is easy to refer while the firefox have no doc
yet.(some one told me to refer W3C,because the firefox is very standard that
no need doc any more.),exactly as my English level, the W3C is hard to
read,especially they just define with no guarantee if any one or  any
manufacturer had implemented those functionality. so , with no
practice planform depend on , which concept can hard to understand.

i know the browser war.^_^.so , i just complaint on my own problem.^_^.

and if i switch to firefox, there is not maxthon edition for firefox ^_^.

i really want to switch and learn more about linux and firefox ,even more
the new kind of os(some planform just let java code as  its script runs
on,and can turn to binary code if wish, i hit bash which linuxer heavily
like), but as i say ,there is no implemention yet.

its seems i am so loneliness and boring to talk brabrabra things and lost
the point,^_^,here is my attachment
screen-snapshoot<http://picasaweb.google.com/yestalk/Yestalk/photo#5107863208649414754>of
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/211-apache-directory-studio.html .(
j just try attachment , and that mail was rejected by robot)

finally, i want say that the style of directory.apache.org is pretty good
and graceful.

 <http://picasaweb.google.com/yestalk/Yestalk>