directory-users mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DS 1.5.1 and DNS
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:49:21 GMT
On 9/20/07, René Scholz <scholz@kids-und-co.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to play with the DNS provider in this release. Because the docs
> are a little bit outdated i dont't get the whole picture to get this thing
> working. Is there somebody on this list who have a working ldif example file
> from where i can go further?

Hi, Rene,

I'm glad you're interested in the DNS provider.  There are two pages
of doco under the Advanced User's Guide.  You are better off working
with the latest 1.5.1 release or by building from trunk.  You can find
info here, under section 5.6 (DNS):

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/apacheds-v15-advanced-users-guide.html

One of those pages details the LDAP schema attributes but I know a
working LDIF will be much better.  I will look for one for you.

Enrique