directory-users mailing list archives

From Anders Bergquist <...@abq.se>
Subject Re: Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and ADS
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:30:34 GMT
I would suggest that you add a comment in the text above the picture and
maybe edit the picture and draw a red / green circle around the "H".
Otherwise the tutorial is very easy to follow.
I on the other hand, have never used LDAP until yesterday. Installing
Apache Directory + Studio was very easy and also doing the fast
configuration and the tutorials about them are very easy to follow.

>>> bmadsen@ecbridges.com <mailto:bmadsen@ecbridges.com>