directory-users mailing list archives

From Anders Bergquist <...@abq.se>
Subject Re: Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and ADS
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:27:36 GMT
You are correct Ben.

If you look at the tutorial closely you can see the letter "H" typed in
the top right corner. Typing a char into that field worked for me, I do
get the list of contacts starting with the letter "A" when I type "A".
This means that everything is working as it is defined to do.

My actual goal is to have a synchronized mailbox and address book in
Thunderbird. The email is now using IMAP and I found an address book
synchronizer addon which might solve the book problem.
But it would be nice if thunderbird would have some sort of cache
function for the ldap stuff but I guess that is a question for an
entirely different mailing list :)

Regards Anders