directory-users mailing list archives

From "René Scholz" <sch...@kids-und-co.de>
Subject Re: DS 1.5.1 and DNS
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:07:42 GMT
Hello,

first thank you all for trying to help. I've played around and got a working
DNS setup to work. It works properly with my simple entrys. I'll try to make a
more advanced setup in the next days. My primary goal is to make a directory
server with Users, DNS, DHCP Kerberos and so on for a new setup here in a lab
environment.

In case somebody want a ldif example for the basic DNS stuff I attach mine.

> One of those pages details the LDAP schema attributes but I know a
> working LDIF will be much better.  I will look for one for you.
>
> Enrique

I hope you didn't spend too much time to look for one as I've got it working
now...

--
René Scholz                            Kids & Co g.e.V.
PC-Werkstatt Pappelhof                 Murtzaner Ring 70/72