directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Studio - alternative java path
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:34:03 GMT
Hi George,

just launch Studio with the following parameter :
./ApacheDirectoryStudio -vm <path to your java program>

For instance, on my linux box :
./ApacheDirectoryStudio -vm /opt/kdk1.6.0_02/bin/java launch the
Studio with the jdk 6
./ApacheDirectoryStudio -vm /opt/kdk1.5.0_12/bin/java launch the
Studio with the jdk 5

Note : LdapStudio is renamed to Apache Directory Studio.

Emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,