directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unrequested attributes returned on ldap search
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:00:50 GMT
Hi Ricardo, Stefan,

thanks for the logs, they are very intersting.

I think it's definitively a bug in the LdapSearch client : the
twixDecoder logs show that the incoming request contains a star.

I would like to get the bytes sent by the client. You have a way to
get a byte dump of the request somwhere in the logs you generated. Can
you copy/past them ?

Thanks !

PS: LdapSearch works just fine for me on Mac OSx with ADS 1.5

--
Regards,
Cordialement,