directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] How i can get a list of entries with an specific attribute from ApacheDS?
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:35:15 GMT
Hi legolas,

this is very simple : use a filter in your search. The following page
is pretty explicit about this basic LDAP feature :
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/242-ldap-operations-searching.html

If you are using JNDI, just read these pages :
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/basics/directory/search.html
and the following.

Hope it helps.
Emmanuel