directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleBindDemo not working
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 07:10:10 GMT
Hi Kevin,

which version of ADS are you using ? 1.0 or 1.5.0 ? Also, can you
point us to the SimpleBindDemo code (sorry, I know it's a shame, but I
can't easily find the code :)

Last, not least, you should either create a JIRA to attach your
server.xml file, or paste it as simple text in the body of your
message, otherwise, it will be discarded by out mail system (thanks to
all those evil spammers out there, this is the only way to stop them
sending images or other crap ...)

Thanks for your interest !

--
Regards,