directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Problem in Using] about the goal: surefire-report:report-only
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:14:04 GMT
Hi Cheng-Zi,

I have no idea why you get no report. I don't think that any of us has
already used this maven plugin, and for sure you are the second person
on earth who tried to build the project using Harmony ! (I was the
first one ;).

FYI, I have tested your script, and I got the very same results, with
Sun JVM 1.5.0_11 and maven 2.0.7.

Sorry if I can't help you ...

On 8/21/07, Cheng-Zi Xu <superaladn@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, all:
>
> Today, I check out the apacheDS release 1.0.2  from the svn, and want run
> the unit-test on Harmony[2] using maven 2.0.5.
>
> the script for test is:
> mvn -Djvm="..\java.exe" surefire:test  //for unit test
> mvn -Djvm="..\java.exe" -Dintegration surefire:test //for integration test
>
> the process of testing is sucessful, but when I want to execute the
> following script I got the problem[3] in the path: .
> mvn surefire-report:report-only
> after the info was print on the screen, the process is finished. but I could
> not get the expected html test report.
>
> and Could some one give me some suggestion or point out my fault when I want
> to get the testreport?
> Thanks very much!
>
> [1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/releases/1.0.2
> [2]harmony.apache.org
> [3]
> [INFO] Preparing surefire-report:report-only
> [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
> [INFO] [surefire-report:report-only]
> [WARNING] Unable to locate Test Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
> [INFO]

Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny