directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I find a apacheds-1.0.2 snapshot (was: RE: When do changes to ACI take effect?)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:41:24 GMT
Hi Wayne,

we don't produce nighty builds. I'm sorry to say that you will have to
build the snapshot by yourself, but this should not be a difficult
task :

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/building.html

If you have any pb building the project, just post a mail, we will
provide help !

Emmanuel

On 8/8/07, Wayne Johnson <wjohnson@mqsoftware.com> wrote:
> Forgive me for reposting this, but I'm hoping the change in subject will get a few more
people to look, and I'm in a crunch.

> I need a snapshop build of ApacheDS 1.0.2 with the current fixes.  Is there a nightly
build posted someplace?  I'd rather not have to build it myself.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,