directory-users mailing list archives

From "Cheng-Zi Xu" <superal...@gmail.com>
Subject [Problem in Using] about the goal: surefire-report:report-only
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:01:14 GMT
hi, all:

Today, I check out the apacheDS release 1.0.2  from the svn, and want run
the unit-test on Harmony[2] using maven 2.0.5.

the script for test is:
mvn -Djvm="..\java.exe" surefire:test  //for unit test
mvn -Djvm="..\java.exe" -Dintegration surefire:test //for integration test

the process of testing is sucessful, but when I want to execute the
following script I got the problem[3] in the path: .
mvn surefire-report:report-only
after the info was print on the screen, the process is finished. but I could
not get the expected html test report.

and Could some one give me some suggestion or point out my fault when I want
to get the testreport?
Thanks very much!

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/releases/1.0.2
[2]harmony.apache.org
[3]
[INFO] Preparing surefire-report:report-only
[INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
[INFO] [surefire-report:report-only]
[WARNING] Unable to locate Test Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
[INFO]