directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: stop and restart embedded server (1.0.2)
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:44:14 GMT
Hi Brain,

I think the MINA jars should be stable in terms of API changes so you should

be able to do that I think.  Just replace your 1.0.2 MINA jars with the
1.0.3 and
this should work.  If not we're very close to releasing 1.5.1 which is twice
as
fast, bug free and feature rich as ADS 1.0.3.  So I highly recommend
upgrading
to use it.  Although a feature release branch it is very stable.

Alex