directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACI documentation and/or sourcecode
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:36:29 GMT
Hi,

ApacheDS test source codes have hundreds of examples for ACI subsystem. Here
are some of them:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/core-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/authz/

You may also have a look at the following:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/32-basic-authorization.html

http://people.apache.org/~ersiner/apachecon-us06/ac-us-06-FR20-ErsinEr-ApacheDS_Access_Control_Administration_The_X.500_Way.pdf

HTH,

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org