directory-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5 / Dynamic Scheme Loading / Subclassing
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:59:35 GMT
Hi Michael,

How did you generate the LDIF from your own schema ? Is it with Apache LDAP
Studio ( Apache Directory Studio) ?

If not, there might be a lack of dependency information in the LDIF (
something like "m-dependencies: inetorgperson" as far as I remember ).

Could you please post the LDIF corresponding to your schema ?

Thanks,

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot