directory-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Yangthur" <yest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Release]don't know apache directory service 1.5.0 how to start up
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 04:16:55 GMT
do you sure that is not my fault on seting environment variable ?

yes , set "java virtual machine"    with a fix path
 "D:\java\jre1.6.0\bin\client\jvm.dll"  does work,

but i think it not very consistent with other java feature.

the classpath concepts is complex enough for me,i dont want to launch one
application with question which it shall ask me "what shall i do?where is my
resource which i depend on for running?"

--
Johnny Yangthur