directory-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Johnson" <wjohn...@mqsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Where can I find a apacheds-1.0.2 snapshot (was: RE: When do changes to ACI take effect?)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:35:03 GMT
Already started.  Thanks.

One question:

We embed ApacheDS.  I'd rather not have to go through the step of creating a install package,
only to have to install it and copy over the files.  The main install goal only appears to
leave the jars in various target directories.  Is there a goal that will give simply an image
of what the installed package will look like?  Something with the lib directory already assembled?

Thanks for everyone's help.