directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] How i can get a list of entries with an specific attribute from ApacheDS?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:34:45 GMT
legolas wood wrote:

> Thank you for your help.
> Is there any manual about making the connection secure?
> I mean for example it works over SSL .

You have to configure ApacheDS in order to offer LDAP/SSL (ldaps), which
is described for the 1.0.x versions here:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/33-how-to-enable-ssl.html

The page describes both how to enable SSL within the server and how to
communicate to it in a secure way (ldpas) with JNDI clients
programmatically.

The information should be sufficient, otherwise feel free to contact us.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan